Wednesday 28 September 2016

Carnival of Flowers/Tokyo Otaku Mode Review



Hello, lovelies! Long time no see.

This year has gone by so quick and I have barely posted, I am sorry! Firstly, uni and work has taken up most of my time and then I went to Russia for six weeks during the holidays. Busy, busy, busy.

Since I have been working a lot, I have been making Liz Lisa purchases often, I think I might be a little crazy, haha. A lot of them from the site Tokyo Otaku Mode - which I really recommend!

I recently went to a 'Carnival of Flowers' with my best friend, where I mustered up the courage to finally wear a Liz Lisa coordinate - a flowy long sleeved top. a jumper skirt and a cardigan. I bought these all from Tokyo Otaku Mode.

Image result for liz lisa ribbon skipper blouseImage result for liz lisa jumper skirt






Shoes: Kmart

We went on the last day so there was only one park that was worth viewing as it still had some gardens and flower displays. The day was so windy and threatened to rain.

The reason I really love ordering from Tokyo Otaku Mode is because the items are all new, authentic and the staff really take care during the whole ordering process. The price is high because that what you would normally pay for new, authentic items - especially since the store is in Japan. But, for the price you pay you get tracked shipping (which is often free depending on the sales/deals/amount you buy), and they package the items really securely. I remember once my mum got really scared because this huge box was delivered and when I opened there was a huge amount of styrofoam and paper, and it turns out there was just one blouse inside. It was so funny that there was so much packaging for one blouse, but it shows they care! Obviously that was only time that happened, normally the boxes are of normal size to the product you buy. They also give you several copies of the invoice/receipt with your package and they email it to you. On the website you can also see the status of your order - whether it is shipped, in the process of shipping or delivered.

One of the biggest concerns I have with shopping online is sizing - as quite often I find items are too short or tight, being a westerner and all, but I find that all my clothes have fit me perfectly so far! They also stock recent releases. So, if you are looking for a new site to check, go check it out!



Enjoy life!

Nina

Image result for follow me on instagram

0 comments: