Wednesday 16 March 2016

KBeauty Review: SON & PARK Beauty Water


So. I haven't posted since October. What a brilliant blogger I am.
I was redoing my room, watching all 6 seasons of Gossip Girl and spending too much on clothes.

But I want to start posting and being more productive in life, uni and here! So, today, I will be reviewing the SON & PARK Beauty Water!




The SON & PARK Beauty Water as described on the Soko Glam website:

"Not just a cleanser, it has mild exfoliation abilities with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture."


I have been looking to try another toner that exfoliates at the same time, since sometimes I don't have time to exfoliate my face really well during the week. I heard about this one several times and have been super curious as to whether it lives up to it's name, and it's creator's name.I was really hoping I wouldn't be disappointed and that it meant that product wasn't what it was hyped up to be.

But, the reviews were not wrong!  After a couple of days, I did notice my skin got considerably brighter!


Since there was no other product in my routine that I changed, it must be because of this! The first couple of days, the toner definitely exfoliated a lot, which means I obviously didn't do a good job exfoliating haha :') But after that, since it exfoliates every day gently, I found my skin got smoother.

Another thing, is they said that this toner also moisturises. I was using other toners before, like the Etude House Wonder Pore toner, and I normally had really dry skin afterwards, so I normally applied the toner on top of my moist face, haha. But, this toner actually does leave the moisture in my face, which is really interesting.

Unfortunately, it was a bit difficult to find a seller for this product, especially to Australia, apart from Soko Glam. So, it is a bit pricey, but worth it if you are looking for a high-end toner to try!


Overall, I really love this toner! I'm trying to save every little bit, and I think I will repurchase in the future! My opinion on buying skincare or clothing products has slowly changed, I think that by purchasing a good quality product that might be a little pricier than normal, is okay, as it still lasts a long time and does more good for you. After all, the money is because of the ingredients in it.







Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: