Saturday 9 May 2015

Review: Cure Natural Aqua Gel/ ナチュラルアクアジェル


Hello everyone~

I have watched quite a few videos related to Korean and Japanese skincare products, and one that has incredibly positive reviews and feedback, is the Cure Natural Aqua Gel!

I have wanted to try this product for so long and see what exactly everyone is on about, and finally I did!

After all, a gel like product that you rub into your skin and the dead skin just comes off? Obviously I had to try it out and see.

When I looked at the bottle, I was a bit worried that I would use it up quickly, but a few pumps of it actually lasts for the whole face so I don't think it will run out anytime soon. That, and the fact that it's not good to vigorously exfoliate your skin everyday so I won't be using it every day, so that'll make it last longer as well.

One of the great things about this product is that, although I use a scrub every week to exfoliate, I find that scrubs don't work well with around the nostrils of my nose, if you know what I mean, the crevices. That area has always been a problem area for me and I could never properly scrub it - but this wonder did the trick! Since it's a gel, it obviously can easily get into every nook and cranny of your face, so my face was properly exfoliated! Yay!



Sorry if you didn't want to see a photo of my face with the skin, when I was looking through reviews, personally, I wanted to see photos.

I don't know how this product works, but it must be magic. It's very gentle and refreshing on the skin, which is great for an exfoliate, and did a great job in removing dead skin and smoothing out my skin. So far, my skin hasn't had any major break outs since using it as well.

I'm really happy with this purchase and I think I'll be using it in the future!




Have any of you tried this product? Do you know any other products that work well for the skin? Let me know!


Enjoy life!
Nina


0 comments: