Saturday 21 June 2014

My Introduction (・∀・ )



I've had this blog set up for a while now and although it's under construction still while I figure out the theme and such, I want to start posting! SO! Hello everyone who may stumble across this blog and wonder what it's about, well my mind is full of thought all the time and I thought I'd share them. 
I am half Russian/Australian, studying Japanese, a lover of cute things and slowly learning more about fashion and beauty like any normal teenage girl, so I hope I can share and review what I find here~ As a part of my personality and wanting to spread positivity, I go hard out in giving advice and helping out whenever I can, but I no longer want to just restrict it to just my circle of friends, I want to share what I say just in case it may help or brighten up someone's day!
 (o´ω`o) 

♥ ♥ 

I guess I should start by introducing myself and who I am properly- I'm Nina, and my style, outlook on life and quirkiness didn't come overnight. I was just thinking today, that a few years ago I was a total tomboy who was nervous all the time and now I am almost the complete opposite. I feel like I have two personalities: there is the Nina who is always smiling, energetic, positive and saying random things, and, there is the Nina who can be serious, quiet and listen to whatever needs to be said. There is so much more to that, but I don't want to ramble on about myself~

Halfway through high school I was introduced to the anime Skip Beat! and fell in love with the anime world~ It sort of grew to my interest in Japanese/Korean fashion which helped develop my style, my love for KPOP and their cultures. I dress so girly and have love bright colours but coming from a family who has gone to road trips to the middle of nowhere in Australia, I'm not scared of getting my hands dirty.

 I love tea (hence the blog title), animals, food, scenery, the internet, anime/manga, cute things and clothes and making people happy. I think I spend an unhealthy amount of time 'internet window shopping'. ಠ_ಠ  I can go on! I hope that once I'm happy with all my customizing, I'll be posting reviews, helpful things like advice, my thoughts and activities and anything really~ I want to try a bit of everything. If you read this and have anything you want to see or have any ideas, let me know! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ


This is a bit all over the place but I wanted to give you a brief intro on me and although I have no idea where I'm going right now with all of this, hello everyone and always enjoy life 




Nina









0 comments: