Tuesday 8 July 2014

Winter Holidays


It's winter here and it feels like everywhere else is summer :') I deal really badly with the cold, I even get cold in summer. At least I can wear all my sweaters, stockings and boots that I have haha!

I have two weeks of holidays from school and so far I have rested a little too much ._. I went to see Blended on Thursday last week with my friends, and omg, I didn't think it'd that good. I was a bit skeptical, but it's a pretty good movie! I also had more sweets than I should have. I need to eat better now that it's the holidays, I will keep to my healthier lifestyle now that I've started months ago. My parents bought me lots of fruit so I need to finish it all :')

I got some new earrings, I'm so excited! I lost one of my opal ones last year at camp and I was so upset, no one understood >:

It's my best friend's birthday at the end of the week, I'm so excited! I got her earrings too, I hope she'll like them. Before that, we are going for lunch tommorow with everyone. I'm pretty excited :)

I'll post again soon~  Take care!

Nina




0 comments: