Saturday 11 October 2014

Senior Year is Hectic

Hello my lovelies! 

Wow, this past term was stressful. Even though I was expecting the amount of schoolwork I have to do to be really large, the term starts of so calm and easy going and then BOOM! You have four exams and a few assignments due in one day.

I still have schoolwork and other things to do over the holidays, but at least I can relax now, I'm so happy this term is over. Now it's just a few more until my 18th and then graduation! 

Ohmygod, I will be an adult. I don't think I am ready. I don't know what to do. But you know, I am not the first person to now know what they want to do with their life. I know that so I still have hope. I have barely live my life and seen the world, how would I know?

We all will go several different phases in our lives and try different things before we find our place in the world: don't be discouraged if you are unsure! 

Now that the worst part is over, hopefully I can post more frequently and do more reviews of different stores etc when I can actually make a Paypal account >.>

What to expect:

Spreepicky Review
KPOP Album Haul
Markets Haul
Lifestyle posts

Enjoy life!

Nina


0 comments: