Friday 20 March 2015

Sheinside Review: White Contrast Organza Floral Loose Sweatshirt


Hello, everyone! <3

Today, I want to share a small review of White Contrast Organza Floral Loose Sweatshirt that I ordered from Sheinside:


White Contrast Organza Floral Loose Sweatshirt:




Size I Ordered: Medium

Measurements: Shoulder (38 cm) Cuffs (15 cm) Sleeve Length (57 cm) Length (56 cm) Bust (98cm)

I was a bit worried about sizing since a part of this sweatshirt is sheer, which I have been in LOVE with and need more! 

Quality: The reviews I read were quite good, and after I ordered it, I saw there was a review saying the sheer material was itchy (after I ordered). I thought maybe I would be fine but it turn outs the material up the top is pretty uncomfortable and scratches the skin easily, which is disappointing and has made me put off wearing it out for quite some time. Maybe when it's cooler and I can wear a thin shirt underneath, I can.

I was also worried about how the sheer will look across my shoulders, but that was no problem, the thing that is worrying me instead is the design of the shoulders and how the material is stitched together. It sticks up in a way that makes my shoulders look square, haha. 



I give this a rating of 3!
Since the material is putting me off wearing it often, I have to give this a three out of five. I will try to find a way to fix it since I really like the design and colours.








(Sorry for my messy room)



Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: