Tuesday 9 December 2014

First (sort of) Liz Lisa purchase!


Hello my lovelies!

I wanted to start some posts called 外人ギャル that will be reviews and my Japanese fashion finds~

Today I will be doing a small review on my first purchase of a lucky bag that is from Liz Lisa (there are no tags, so I don't know for sure, and it was from storenvy).

I bought this Lucky Bag from Japan Is For Lovers on Storenvy, and I was so excited for this bag for so long, and I was not disappointed! Here are some pictures that were provided:



Shipping and Service: Since I live in Australia and the bag came from NSW, it was really fast shipping! Just when it was posted, I received an email from the seller encouraging me to contact her if there are any problems - this was really nice and thoughtful. The product was packaged very carefully in a perfectly sized packet with padding, since I've had experience where my product was squashed out of shape (it from eBay which most likely happens a lot, but still) so how the packaging was done was awesome~

Quality: The product really matched the description and pictures, and was of great quality! The material was smooth and it's easy to use. I also feel really secure that all my stuff is zipped in and close to me as well.





The package also came with a cute note and duck eraser inside! 


I'm really happy with this purchase! ^^  I hope I can do more in the future, if anyone knows any stores that sell Liz Lisa or any gyaru fashion, let me know!

Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: