Sunday 7 December 2014

Schoolies 2014: An Alternative

Hello everyone~ Long time no see!

It has been so hectic these past few weeks and now I'm in a bubble of no-productivity, haha! Which is not good. First there was my 18th birthday, (yay for Paypal!), then a school Charity Day, then graduation.

After this, there is a week called 'schoolies' in Australia, and it never really appealed to me, being the nervous girl I am, haha~ Luckily enough, my friend suggest that my friends and I rent an apartment beside a beach that is away from the common party areas.  I was happy that I will at least get some kind of break after graduating ^^

I wanted to share this since I know that there a lot of people out there who might not be the partying type like I am and it's always good to remember that there are always alternatives to what the normal practice is to suit anyone's needs~

I had to survive the whole week without internet! I'm proud of my survival as a typical teenager (although, I did cheat and used my friend's phone). Having no internet really brought me to reality and I could really take a proper break (Since I'm usually so immersed in KPOP and other things that require the internet as I am a foreign fan ;_;)

When I arrived I went out with lunch with two of my lovely friends at a small cafe, I ordered a yummy sandwich since I knew the weeks ahead of me will be filled with junk food, oops.

It was so nice! The cafe had really reasonable prices too and great food~

Here are some pictures of the view from the apartment:





It was so beautiful, even the days that were a bit gloomy.

One morning, my friend made fruit salad for breakfast for my friend and I, it was so tasty!


See my instagram for more pics of healthy meals! @ninaprettyballerina_


Anyway, that's a small catch up post! I hope everyone is safe and healthy, I hope to do more fashion posts as my wardrobe continues to develop! Love you all~

Enjoy life!

Nina





0 comments: