Saturday 27 December 2014

Haul: New Shoes!


Hello, readers!

The other day there was a sale at a store called Rivers in Australia, and although their ads sometimes makes it look like they have clothes and shoes that aren't that nice, my mum and I get a lot of stuff from there.

Anyway, I mainly wanted to do this quick post because I'm a person who's logic is to not spend too much on something when I know I can get several things for the same value. I don't mean one thing that is really good in quality exchanged for several things of lesser quality, I look for several things of the same quality as that one thing. If that makes any sense.

Anyway! Here are a few photos.





These were really cute and a really comfy material! (Sorry these photos are the odd ones out, haha~) They came in a brown which probably would match my clothes better but I liked this colour a lot.



After schoolies, I realized how much I needed a pair of walking, beach kind of shoes so I got these bad boys in a pink (there was no other colour and most of my wardrobe is pink anyway)



I wanted some neutral coloured flats that I could slip on quickly that would match most of my outfits.




These were so cute and elegant, I had to get them. I probably have enough wedges and boots but these were more dressy. I can't wait to wear them!


So this was a bit quick and simple, but I'm thinking of more about shoes lately so I started adding a few more to my collection~ If anyone has any recommendations for shopping for shoes online, let me know!



Enjoy life!

Nina



0 comments: