Saturday 24 January 2015

KPOP Albums - Haul


On the 10th of June, I got a tweet and then a call saying I won a prize from SBS Pop Asia! It was so amazing! Although, the prize I won was no longer available, instead I was allowed to spend the money it was worth. So I ordered some clothes from Spree Picky (review will be in another blog post) and albums from yesasia.com.

The albums, 1 DVD and the key ring from yesasia.com arrived on the 21st of July, I already knew the shipping could take up to eight weeks. I'm very patient, haha. 

They came in brand new condition so it was worth the wait. The website also offers a variety of items from music, merchandise, accessories from Japan, Korea and other countries. The shipping for my order was free too~ 

Now, onto the items!


Girls' Generation 'I Got A Boy' Album:





I was so excited to order this album and listen to it! The tracks are really good, and the album art is so funky! Tiffany and Taeyeon's duet is so beautiful, I Got A Boy will always be one of my favourite songs because it's so different, and there are also some cutesy and chic songs thrown in as well.

I was a bit disappointed that there was no photo card included, was that meant to happen, haha? But their photo book was still so colourful, I loved looking through it.


SHINee's 'Misconceptions of Me' album:





Does anyone else think the front cover looks a little like Nicholas Cage, haha? I was super glad to order this too since it's two albums in one (Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me and Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You). That meant I have so many songs to listen to over 2 CD's, a lot of them are nice to play for when I am relaxing my room.

I also got a Jonghyun photo card:






SHINee's 'Everybody' Album:



I am not a fan of all the tracks on this album, but I chose this for their Everybody, Symptoms and Colourful track, which I love! I wonder whether I should have ordered their Sherlock album, but I am still happy, since it's SHINee!

I also received a photo card with Key on it, which I was stoked for! Also, a small character card of Onew.

 




f(x)'s 'Pink Tape' Album:




This album has got to be one of my favorites from 2013! f(x) really experimented with different sounds and all the tracks turned out great, they deserve all their positive reviews! It was because of this I was really excited to receive it in physical form! 

I also got a cute Sulli photocard:



Girls' Generation '2011 Girls' Generation Tour' DVD:



I was so unsure whether to choose their 2011 tour or a more recent one, but I really wanted to have the concert with their solo performances so I chose this one.I also really enjoy their photos for this tour, their style and everything is great.


Love Rain Keyring:



I was torn between getting this and a bread pillow, haha. But I thought this would look lovely for when I get a new phone, and I was totally right! I love this drama, and it also has a cactus on it, which is associated with me~



Anyway! That's all I have to share, this post was majorly delayed, I was meant to write this up last year! >.< I would buy from this website again, and I hope I will.  Since I ordered these last year, my music taste has expanded a lot, and now I hope to add f(x)'s Red Light album and VIXX's albums to my collection soon! 


Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: