Wednesday 22 April 2015

Worry-less Wednesday: Feeling Like You Are Not Good Enough


Hello, lovelies!

I can't remember the last time I wrote a post like this, but now I know what I want to write! Today, I want to write about not feeling like you're good enough.

So, I recently got back the results from my first Japanese exam, and I didn't too well. It's only a small one but it still made me lose all hope in myself for a little bit. I kind of zone dout because I wasn't too sure how to feel.




You see, I grew having so many characterize me as the smart girl in the class throughout primary school, and when it got to mid high school, and now, university, I feel like I can no longer meet those expectations which is quite burdensome.

In today's society, we have lots of burdens: we need to look good, speak good, have a good education, a good job, communicate well and so much more! How can we possible tick each box and say we are perfect? Exactly, we can't. And that easily leads us to not feeling like we are good enough or meet the standards that are set.

How can there even be standards in a world and society like this, that is so full of diversity and different backgrounds? We are all different - that's a well known fact - and for that reason, there is no use in comparing yourself with anyone else.

Rather than focusing on what you can't do, focus on what you can do and how you can improve, for yourself, not anyone else.

I'm so glad at some point I decided to be healthier and be more responsible, in order to become a better person, for myself. It's a good feeling! Definitely try it out! If you focus your energy that you would spend on criticizing yourself, into improving yourself - you will see a change and will get positive results!

Remember, always surround yourself with people that give support you and bring the best out of you!

I believe in you!




Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: