Wednesday 1 April 2015

Worry-less Wednesday: Finding a Balance

Hello, lovelies!

Wow, okay! So! Things got just a bit busy for me these past few weeks, I'm surprised I managed to squeeze some posts in between working and studying! But you know, I stayed positive through it all because I thought to myself, I can't be the only one going through this or has gone through this!

I ended up dropping one of my courses to take a bit of the stress of my shoulders, I feel so bad that I had to come to that decision, but it inspired me to write this post and it was what I felt to be the right decision!

Everyone, please always put your mental and physical well being first! I had gotten stressed in the first couple of weeks and had a breakdown because I was trying to deal with anything on my own. I am quite stubborn, haha.

Always seek out advice with school and anything else that might be causing you unnecessary stress or problems! There is so much support out there for you and many resources to help you cope. There is a very high chance someone has been in the same situation as you!

If it helps, write out a schedule or plan! That way you have something to refer to and follow, developing a routine that you will get used to and cope with! That way you can also see how you can dedicate an adequate amount of time to get everything you need done!


  • Set goals and achieve all you need to do bit by bit!
  • Plan how you will go about your tasks and where you will fit in the important things!
  • Reflect on how you do and try to improve everyday!
  • Find support in your classmates, peers or workmates! They will help you and if you work together, you will overcome obstacles together!


Remember if you do small meaningless things, it's harder to find time and room to complete the bigger tasks, but if you do the bigger ones first, the smaller ones will fall into place, as seen in the following video:




Has anything your life caused you stress? How did you cope and find balance? I am always here if you need to talk to someone or need advice!


Enjoy life!

Nina





0 comments: