Sunday 27 September 2015

Gajin Gyaru: Secondhand Forums


Hello! 

I made a post about online stores that stock gyaru-like clothes, and now I am writing another one about something that I have been using to grab onto some cheaper gyaru clothing, and that's forums!

One that I have been using a lot very recently is GYARU Community Sales. It's definitely a different way to shop, but a great way since it seems more real, if that's a way to describe it. You know, since with most sites you rely on just a stock photo of the product and the description of it, but with sites or forums like these, the photos you look at were taken by the seller personally. 

The sellers are quite reliable in my experience since they communicate well and provide photos and tracking. It's also great because a lot of these sellers are westerners, which can give you an idea of the size and measurements of the clothes and whether it would be suitable for you.

I'm not sure if there are many forums out there such as this one, but it does lead me and a lot of other buyers to consider different ways of purchasing clothing.




Have you got any experience with forums? Were they good or bad?



Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: