Friday 27 February 2015

I Cut My Hair | 髪を切りました!


Hello, everyone!

I'm just quickly posting a little update, since I'm a little excited, about me cutting my hair! It's been a few years since I had a hair cut, but I am now determined to grow and take care of my hair! 


My hair is naturally thin and curly, so it was a bit of hassle to manage. I felt like it had gotten unhealthy and I couldn't stand looking at it, haha. So, after some time I decided to get it cut to my shoulders. While searching online, there was a lot about how shorter hair suits my hair type more, since the hair above my shoulders is much thicker,

I wanted to try Sulli's hairstyle from 2013, 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' era. It's so cute, and I think it's somethhing realistic I can achieve.




Of course, knowing my hair, it would still need a lot of taming! Challenge accepted, though! I want to learn more about taking care of/styling hair and finding how to manage it better. Now that I have less hair, I should make some progress, right?

I'm super excited!


Please excuse my no make up face and unstyled hair, it just would be pointless to make this post without an after photo.


Anyone have any tips for taming frizzy hair or how to style it? If you do, let me know!



Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: