Friday 6 February 2015

Sheinside Review: Apricot Rose Print Flare Skirt


Hello, lovelies!

Today, I want to share a small review of an Apricot Rose Print Flare Skirt that I ordered from Sheinside:



Apricot Rose Print Flare Skirt:



Size I Ordered: Medium

Measurements: Length (45 cm) Waist (70cm)

I'm 170cm tall and usually I have trouble with the length of skirts but this was a good length, so if anyone is around my height are thinking of getting a skirt like this, hopefully this cna be a reference for you since I rarely see height/measurements in reviews.

Quality: The postman kind of stuffed my package into the mailbox since I wasn't home to grab it off him so the package was a bit squashed. Nothing a bit of ironing can't fix~
The button was a bit hard to push through the slot so it's a little frayed now as I got it through.









The design and material are perfect though, it's got the kind of volume and flare I was looking in for a skirt. The band sits perfect only my waist, not too tight or loose. The material of the skirt is smooth and shiny, and I found it washes easily without losing that shine.


I would give this skirt a 5/5!



Enjoy life!

Nina

0 comments: