Wednesday 15 July 2015

My Skin Journey: Making a Change


Hello everyone!

I feel terrible - my posts are not coming as frequently as I would like to. It's winter now so taking photos for the clothes I have ordered is a little harder, I'm scared I will freeze. But it will happen!

There will be a lot of reviews coming up since I've been holidays and worked a lot - and then went on a little shopping spree, whoops. But I was incredibly motivated to order new skincare products and try them out as soon as possible to see if they make a difference. I am writing this post to kind of introduce that idea onto this blog - that I will be trying lots new products and reviewing my progress. That way you will know what to expect.

I remember clearly sitting in History class in high school and had two girls complimented my skin, and how also, I've always dubbed my cheeks as those 'rosy red cheeks', without realizing how much care my skin actually needed. I am grateful for the skin I have, but I am now realising that skin change over time depending on how you treat it. With all the research I have done, I realize how much I now want to improve: my clogged  pores, managing my combination/sensitive skin (which is one of the worst skin types) and trying to solve the issue of my flushed cheeks, which I don't even know the condition of.

I mean, it doesn't hurt to try? Especially, since what I find to solve my problems, I can share that and help other who have the same problems.

So! I have decided to try different products and change my routine to see if I notice a difference, which will take time to see, but if I do, I want to share it in case it will help someone else!

Right now I am trying/going to try:

MIZON: All In One Snail Repair Cream



The Face Shop: Rice Water Cleansing Oil



Etude House: Wonder Pore Freshner Toner



SKINFOOD: Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask this isn't skincare but I want to look after my hair too)



TONYMOLY: Pocket Bunny Moist Mist



SKINFOOD: Egg White Pore Foam



I am looking to try some charcoal/volcanic clay masks, some new moisturizers and essences. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know! But I wanted to write this post to make a star ton my skin journey~


Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: