Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sheinside Review: Navy Strap Flare Denim Skirt


Hello, everyone!  

I've been on the hunt for a good suspender skirt for quite some time now, so I decided to give it a shot at Sheinside! At first, I was going to order a different skirt from this one but it was sold out just as I put my order through and had to exchange it for the Navy Strap Flare Denim Skirt, which I didn't mind doing. since it looked better in the pictures.


Navy Strap Flare Denim Skirt:





Size I ordered: Medium

Measurements: Length (87 cm) Waist (66-86 cm) Hips (96 cm)

Sorry, I don't have pictures of how it arrive since my brother opened it up before I got home. But it's much the same as in my previous Sheinside review. The shipping was reasonable, even though I had issues with the order that I stated up the top, this skirt arrived before the other Black Rose Print Skirt I ordered.






QualityI was very much excited to finally get a suspender skirt, but, I feel somewhat disappointed. The style of this skirt wasn't what I expected, I thought it would have more flare and be longer. Maybe it's just because of how it looks on me, but the design just seems a little awkward for something that should a suspender skirt. It's quite tight and short, and only flares at the bottom. Since the title said, flare skirt, I assumed it meant the whole skirt would flare out.

Also, I had to poke a hole through the straps and use the metal clips for the other end when in the photo it gave the impression that both ends of the strap had holes. I was a little confused them, either it's just that or the wrong straps were sent. But, the quality of the material is durable and comfy.



 I don't think I will wear it since it just doesn't suit me at all, but maybe that's just me and my body. not the skirt. From the back you can see how I had to yolo the straps.




Overall: I was a bit disappointed with the product and I haven't brought myself to wear it out yet. But the quality of the material was great and I think it would perfectly suit a more petite girl than I am! I would rate it a 2/5, personally.



Update: I ended up giving the skirt away to a younger girl I know since I can't bring myself to wear this :')




Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: