Sunday 5 July 2015

Sheinside Review: Black Rose Print Flare Skirt


Hi, everyone!  

After ordering the Apricot Rose Print Flare Skirt, and loved it (see my review here), I thought I had to get it's monochrome equivalent, the Black Rose Print Flare Skirt!

Black Rose Print Flare Skirt




Size I ordered: Medium

Measurements: Length (46 cm) Waist (76 cm)

I decided to order the black one as well since, well, black goes with everything, and I thought it would be perfect for circumstances where you need to look professional and classy. I wore my apricot skirt to interviews and felt that a black one would have been more suitable.

Quality: I was actually surprised when I grabbed the skirt out of its packet that it was so smooth and shiny. I don't remember having that reaction with the previous skirt, maybe because this one is a dark colour so it might be more noticeable?

But, yes, this skirt again is fantastic! Since it was shipped in a packet and the material is stiff (to give it flare), it did come crumpled, but I expected that. Nothing a bit of ironing can't fix! I was going to wash it before wearing it anyway.






Overall: I am very happy with this skirt! It's a good length with plenty of flare and the material is of good quality and is so pretty. It might need ironing after each wash, but it's worth it. I give it a 5/5 rating!







Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: