Tuesday 28 July 2015

Recent Purchase: VIXX Hoodie


Hello, everybody!

Recently I bought a sweater to show my love for one of my favourite KPOP groups, VIXX! Just thought I would do a quick review in case everyone is thinking of buying something like this~

I bought the sweater off of eBay, from the user koreapopfan:



I got a bit excited and took it out of the packaging as soon as I got it, haha. It was neatly folded inside a plastic packet and that was inside a hard paper package:


It was such nice quality and very clean! If that counts towards anything, you never know with Internet purchases!

I always wash new clothing before I wear it, but I made the mistake of putting this jumper in the wash instead of hand washing it. What was even worse is that my dad put the clothes through several washes because he accidentally put detergent in it. Why is that bad? Well, the letters and logo on the jumper started to peel a little and crinkle - I was so sad! I haven't had a chance to wear it and I was already in a position where I thought I might need to buy a new one.

Luckily, it wasn't so bad, still wearable. I just need to find a way to flatten the lettering and make it neat again, but it's still disappointing. First and last time I put clothes like this in the wash.





You'll see my face one day, I promise, haha.


Remember to be careful when washing your clothes guys! Especially stuff that is handmade or ordered online.

Despite that, I still really love it. I wore it when I stayed over a friend's house with a group of people and even though most of them didn't know VIXX, they said they loved it (and despite it being ruined by the washing machine as well) and one of them even recognised the group! Music brings people together, haha~

If you're looking for a KPOP merchandise seller on eBay, I recommend you try koreapopfan!




Enjoy life!
Nina

0 comments: